The position is responsible for:
- Administration and policy functions of the Recorder's Office
- Filing and maintaining of Burial Permits
- Filing and maintaining of Military Discharge Papers
- Filing Wills for safekeeping
- Issuing and maintaining of Marriage Licenses
- Keeping a full and true record in proper books and storage media provided for that purpose, of legal documents according to specifications of North Dakota Statutes as set forth in the North Dakota Century Code
- Maintaining and preserving an archival copy of those records for public use
The Recorder is also a designated Passport Acceptance Agent.
The County Recorder’s office now accepts electronic documents (eRecordings) for recording through approved vendors. Please contact our office to find out how you can have your documents eRecorded!
- E-recording is secure, simple and can be done from your home or office.
- For questions and to setup and account, please contact Lynn Wilkey
- Phone: 800.460.5657 Ext. 1037.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://simplifile.com
- Thank you for your help during this time.
- CSC provides a web-based eRecording solution that enables submitters to electronically record real estate documents.
- Phone: (866) 652-0111
If you submit documents regularly to the county recorder’s office, please consider the following:
- ePN provides a secure web-based solution to submit real estate documents electronically.
- Submit documents securely from your home or office.
- No Set-up fee.
- Low, per document fee.
- Contact: Sales@GOePN.com
- For more information, visit our website: https://www.goepn.com/
Disclaimer: This is not a good solution for one-time, single document transactions. This solution is best for business clients that do on-going submissions.